Cleaner for epoxy residues FILACR10
FILACR10 is an ideal cleaner to remove epoxy residues from the wall and floor surfaces like porcelain rile, ceramic, glass mosaic, and polished quarry tiles.
This product is available in 1-liter cans.
What’s it for?
- High viscosity liquid detergent for cleaning epoxy grout residues, stains and streaks from wall and floor surfaces.
- Ideal for non-absorbent materials such as porcelain, glazed ceramic and glass mosaics.
- Due to its viscosity, it removes epoxy grout stains and above from surfaces
- It is also effective in removing significant, consolidated residues
- Does not affect the material
- Easy application
- Pleasant almond fragrance
Method of use:
Dilution: from pure to 1:1 depending on the type of residues. Shake before use
Removal of consolidated filler residues (once the applied grout filler is ready for use):
- Apply the undiluted product using a flat brush and thoroughly cover all residues.
- Leave for about 30 minutes. Rub with an abrasive sponge or spatula to remove larger residues.
- A single-disc machine fitted with a suitable disc can be used for floors. Rinse thoroughly.
In case of stubborn residues, repeat the application and leave the product to act for longer.
Removal of fresh residues:
- Wait roughly one hour after grouting.
- Dilute the product 1:1 in water.
- Apply and workover using a soft pad without applying excessive pressure.
- Rinse thoroughly.
To avoid ruining fresh grouts, do not leave the product to act for more than 2-3 minutes.
With one liter:
up to –> 10 m2
Always test on a small area of the surface to check the material’s resistance and find out optimum waiting times for the best results. Do not use absorbent materials. Do not use on wood. Do not use on methacrylate surfaces. Check the resistance of metal surfaces to the product before use. Do not use on absorbent materials, wood or methacrylate surfaces.