Concentrated neutral detergent FILACLEANER
FILACLEANER is a ideal detergent to clean surfaces like porcelain tiles, glazed ceramic, terracotta, quarry tiles, polished stone, linoleum, wood, laminate flooring rubber and Pvc. This product is available in 1-litre cans or 5-litre cans.
Neutral detergent FILACLEANER is the FILA GREEN LINE product, which includes all products with a low environmental impact.
What’s it for?
- Delicately cleans all types of floors and surfaces.
- Does not affect treated and delicate surfaces.
- It’s essential for washing natural stone floors after being laid particularly those with polished finish that are sensitive to strong detergents.
- It cleans but does not attack
- With high dilutions of product (1:200) there’s no need to rinse as it does not leave any residues
- Highly concentrated, can be used at various dilutions
- Ideal for maintenance of all waxed surfaces
- It can be used with scrubber dryer machines at 1:200
- Ideal for laminates
- Pleasant perfume
Method of use:
Dilution: from 1:30 to 1:200 depending on requirements.
For ordinary maintenance of all surfaces:
- Dilute FILACLEANER at 1:200 (25 ml in 5 litres of water). No need to rinse.
For more stubborn dirt, wash using more concentrated solutions.
For after laying washing of delicate surfaces (marble, travertine, granite, polished agglomerates etc.):
- Dilute FILACLEANER at 1:30 spread over the floor and leave to act for five minutes, work with single disc professional cleaner with a white pad.
- Remove all residues using a liquid vacuum or cloth.
- Rinse after cleaning.
For “scrubber-dryer” machines:
- Dilute FILACLEANER at 1:200.
- Pour the solution into the tank.
With one litre:
- Maintenance 1:200 –> 1500 m2
- Initial stone wash 1:30 –> 50 m2
Do not use FILACLEANER on fabric or waxed wooden floors.