Concentrated neutral detergent FILACLEANER
FILACLEANER is an ideal detergent to clean surfaces like porcelain tiles, glazed ceramic, terracotta, quarry tiles, polished stone, linoleum, wood, laminate flooring rubber and Pvc.
This product is available in 1-litre cans or 5-litre cans.
Neutral detergent FILACLEANER is the FILA GREEN LINE product, which includes all products with a low environmental impact.
What’s it for?
- Delicately cleans all types of floors and surfaces.
- Does not affect treated and delicate surfaces.
- It’s essential for washing natural stone floors after being laid particularly those with polished finish that are sensitive to strong detergents.
- It cleans but does not attack
- With high dilutions of product (1:200) there’s no need to rinse as it does not leave any residues
- Highly concentrated, can be used at various dilutions
- Ideal for maintenance of all waxed surfaces
- It can be used with scrubber dryer machines at 1:200
- Ideal for laminates
- Pleasant perfume
Method of use:
Dilution: from 1:30 to 1:200 depending on requirements.
For ordinary maintenance of all surfaces:
- Dilute FILACLEANER at 1:200 (25 ml in 5 litres of water). No need to rinse.
For more stubborn dirt, wash using more concentrated solutions.
For after laying washing of delicate surfaces (marble, travertine, granite, polished agglomerates etc.):
- Dilute FILACLEANER at 1:30 spread over the floor and leave to act for five minutes, work with single disc professional cleaner with a white pad.
- Remove all residues using a liquid vacuum or cloth.
- Rinse after cleaning.
For “scrubber-dryer” machines:
- Dilute FILACLEANER at 1:200.
- Pour the solution into the tank.
With one litre:
- Maintenance 1:200 –> 1500 m2
- Initial stone wash 1:30 –> 50 m2
Do not use FILACLEANER on fabric or waxed wooden floors.