Efflorescence blocking protector FilaPW10
FilaPW10 stops contaminants rising up from the substrate to the material surface preventing the formation of streaks and/or stains. The product must be applied on the back and on the side of the material ( natural stones, granite, marble, agglomerates, terracotta, and absorbent materials).
The protective FilaPW10 is the FILA GREEN LINE product, which includes all products with a low environmental impact.
What’s it for?
- Efflorescence blocking sealant to be applied on the back of tiles and absorbent paving slabs.
- The product stops contaminants rising up from the substrate to the material surface (salts, tannin, oxides, etc.), preventing the formation of streaks and/or stains.
- Permanent protection
- It does not form a surface film
- It allows treated materials to breathe
- It does not alter the adhesive and grouting adhesion
- The product prevents the formation of stains and streaks on the surface
- Water-based product – VOC FREE
- Ideal for floors and all surfaces
Method of use:
Thoroughly clean the back of the tile or slab, removing dust and residues. Apply the product, ready to use, evenly and continuously on the back and on the side of the material using a large flat paintbrush, trying to avoid pooling. Stand the floor slabs back to back and let them dry for 24 hours before laying them.
With one liter:
- 10/15 m2
In the case of glossy surfaces, pay special attention to the application method so as to avoid percolating the product on the front and staining the surface. Do not apply the product on the front of polished slopes.