150 x 35 x 150 mm corner suction cups by GNC (also known as Vacuum pods or Vacuum cups)
- Modular system
- Made of Anodized aluminum
- High-grip hot-vulcanized rubber pads
- Fast-connect vacuum-tube fitting
- Top pad and gasket made of stain-proof rubber with vinyl-carbon look
- Made using Stainless steel screws
- Column coated with water-repellent easy-to-clean “Carbon-look” covering to protect against rusting
- Height tolerance ± 0.02 mm
150 x 35 x 150 mm corner suction cups for CNC machines
Rectangular anodized aluminum suction cup set of size 150 × 35 x 150 mm; the top pad (on which the piece rests) is made of hot-vulcanized EPDM rubber.
EPDM rubber has a very strong grip and forms a tight seal so as to preclude any risk of the piece moving.
The unit has a fast-connect vacuum-tube fitting.
The screws are stainless steel to prevent rusting, as are the other suction cups on our site. Height tolerances: 0.02 mm.
These suction cups are used mainly with glass. They have a corner-shaped base to minimize encumbrance. They are not intended to bear heavy loads but rather to dampen vibrations. They are generally used with kits of round suction cups that provide the bearing and holding support.
If you can’t find your CNC Brand in the dropdown menu above, choose the “CNC brand not listed” option. If you choose a non-standard intermediate height, it may take a few days longer than expected to manufacture the suction cup.
There are no reviews yet.