Solvent-based wax-removing detergent FILAMAX
FILAMAX is a solvent-removed wax-removing ideal for removing long-standing applications in surfaces such as terracotta, porcelain tiles, glazed ceramic and unpolished stone.
This product is available in 5-liter cans.
What’s it for?
- Removes long-standing applications or those of unknown origin.
- Works effectively as a strong wax-remover where traditional water-based wax-removers are unsuccessful.
- Especially useful for removing particularly obstinate wax treatments from terracotta and stones.
- Compared to traditional Wax-removers, it can be used with a single-disc cleaning machine because there is no risk of flammability
- Excellent as an intensive degreaser on floors with ingrained dirt
Method of use:
Dilution: between 1:1 and 1:5 according to the level of dirt to be removed.
- As an intensive wax-remover: Dilute in a 1:3 ratio and apply it on the floor.
- Leave for a few minutes, then work with a single-disc cleaning machine fitted with a green pad.
- Vacuum up residues, then rinse thoroughly with clean water.
When dealing with old, stubborn treatments, use the product diluted in a 1:1.2 ratio.
For deep cleaning:
Dilute in a 1:5 ratio and apply it to the floor.
With one liter:
diluted 1:5 –> 20 m2
Do not use on resilient surfaces (linoleum, rubber, PVC) or on wooden or methacrylate surfaces and polished marble
There are no reviews yet.