Concentrated acid detergent DETERDEK – 5 liters
Deterdex is an acid detergent used to remove post-application deposits, to eliminate saline efflorescences and to clean the outdoor floor. It does not produce harmful fumes for the user and the environment.
This product is available in 5-liter cans.
What’s it for?
- Removes post-application deposits and building-site dirt.
- Eliminates saline efflorescences from terracotta.
- Eliminates lime-scale from floors, showers, bathroom fittings.
- Thoroughly cleans outdoor floors.
- It removes deposits and cleans at the same time because it also contains surfactants.
- Effective against rust stains.
- Buffered acid, does not produce harmful fumes for the user and the environment: it does not contain hydrochloric acid
- Does not change the appearance or color of materials
- It cleans but does not attack
- Does not affect grouting
- Does not ruin profiles or items in aluminum and steel (kitchen hoods, pipes,..)
- Can be used on many surfaces, terracotta, porcelain, and ceramic tiles, and acid-resistant stone
- Has many functions: it can clean and remove deposits according to dilution
- It is also effective in removing grout residues
Method of use:
Dilution: between 1:5 and 1:10 according to the level of dirt to be removed.
Washing after laying:
- Wet the surface well with water before washing.
- Then use DETERDEK diluted at a ratio of 1:5 or 1:10 (1 liter of product in 5 or 10 liters of water).
- Apply the solution a few square meters at a time, then add, allow a contact time of 5 minutes, then work with a single disc cleaner or large brush.
- Remove all residues using a cloth or liquid vacuum and rinse with plenty of water.
Should any stubborn dirt remain, repeat the wash with more concentrated solutions. For extraordinary maintenance on outdoor surfaces with clear signs of aging (smog, dust…): dilute 1 liter of product in 10 liters of water.
Then follow the same application procedures described above.
With one liter:
- Terracotta –> 1:510/20 m2
- Porcelain tiles –> 1:540 m2
- Natural stone –> 1:5-1:1020/35 m2
Do not use on polished marble or on any materials that are sensitive to acids. Before using this material, carry out a test on a small surface area to check that it is actually resistant to the product. For items in aluminum, follow the instructions and use a soft sponge.