Widia 60° and 90° V-groove engraving router bit for marble and natural stone
These amastone widia bits are the standard tool for making engraves and for lettering in stone by a CNC router machine. CNC bits used also for finishing in bas-relief works.
High-quality widia engraving bits, made in Italy.
- Fitting: 10 mm cylindrical shank.
- Shank: bored (these router bits are available only with a bored shank)
- Tip: 60° and 90°
Suggested working parameters:
- 5000/7000 RPM
- Feed rate from 100 to 500 mm/min
- Maximum depth 3 mm (Suggested 1 mm)
- We suggest a ramp input when the tool goes inside the stone