Tile Saw (cutters) Ceramic Blades LB35C / KP35T / LB39 / LB40 – Diatex
Diamond blade for ceramic cutting with low power portable machines, such as cutters and tile saws typically used by stonemasons.
These diamond blades are designed for cutting skirting boards and tiles but not for use on bridge saws *.
You can select 4 different blade models:
- Blade for cutting ceramic from 6mm up to 1cm thick (Model LB40)
- Blade for cutting ceramic from 1cm up to 2cm thick (Model LB39)
- Blade for cutting ceramic 20÷30 mm thickness with a high level of removal and long life (Model KP35T)
- Blade for cutting ceramic 20÷30 mm thickness with a very good cut finish (Model LB35C)
Why 4 models and how to choose one rather than the other?
The first type of blade, the LB40, is a blade that allows you to have a good cutting quality, without chipping, on thicknesses from 6mm up to 10mm, but does not have sufficient cutting edge to cut thicknesses over 1 cm.
The second type, on the other hand, the LB39, is able to cut thicknesses over 1 cm but is too aggressive could chip 6mm thin tiles.
The model KP35T is ideal for exterior tile cutting 20-30 mm. When you don’t need a high-cutting finish and a long-life blade this is the one you have to get. (Usually used by the stonemasons)
The last model, the LB35C is to cut 20-30 mm thick tiles with high-quality finishing. (Usually used by the stone fabricators)
The bore of the discs is 60mm, but the 30mm and 25.4mm ring reductions are available free of charge. To get the reduction write it in the notes field when you place your order online or write to us by responding to the order confirmation email.
- For high-power bridge saws we recommend different blades, for example, to perform high-speed cuts and if you have a saw with adjustable revolutions via inverter we recommend the Faster model ceramic blades
There are no reviews yet.